Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Sticky Box

 The purpose of this sticky box is   were doing an experiment with the box. We are going to put an egg in the box and we are through it on the wall.  
                                                                                                                                                 The first step is that I draw squares and when I  finish to draw the squares I am going to cut them. When I cut the squares I put it together an I taped. 

My second step is that I finish to taped the box and I decorate the box. I put some stickers on the box and I  put it all pretty. 

My last step is that I am really to break the egg. I am so exited because this is my first time to do this experiment. 

I predict that my egg is gonna  break and is gonna put all gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment