Monday, December 12, 2011

Shoul Schools have Scools Uniforms?

  Did you know that if you bring schools uniforms are more comfortable? Because your teaches would be happy at you. They would said to you that bring everyday the uniform. They are sawing you if you have the uniform. But if they tell you that is free dress day.     My first reason is to represent the school directions of the school if they tell  you to bring the uniforms you need to  bring it. You need to know all the directions for you can bring the uniforms  or  the  free dress day.            My second reason is less cloth that you want, you not need to show up your cloth. If your cloth cost 300 dollars and you want to bring to the school that showing up.      My third reason is less time to get really, if the bus is picking you up and you waist your time you can miss the bus. The bus does not wait you to get really so that way you are missing the bus. well that are my 3 reasons so I hope that you like it. I think that you gonna liked or no?  

No comments:

Post a Comment