Thursday, January 12, 2012

What I Like On The Art Museum






  My favorite things on the Art Museum are the Fire fly Room, The Phoenix Capitol, the stores, and more. I love the Art Museum and I want to go again. I promise that if my family want to go to the Art Museum I will go. First I went to the restaurant then I went to see the paintings. Then we got up the stairs and we saw more paintings and we went to the Fire fly Room. We got out of the Fire fly Room and we went down the stairs. Then it was time for lunch and we went to the garden. We ate and then when we finish we went back to the museum. Ms. Mock took use to the Fire fly Room again and we play a little bit. Then we got again out of it and we went to a painting room that you will be able to paint and play. We went to a little room that in that room has bed rooms, kitchens, and more. I like to be on that room. Then we went to the stores and saw the paintings that I saw on the rooms and I saw cool things. We went to other store and that store was cool, cool because I saw new things and they were awesome. Last we went to the front and we wait to the bus comes. I  have so fun on the Art Museum I want to go again.

No comments:

Post a Comment